[Vtkcharts] Bar Charting First Draft

Benne, Kyle Kyle.Benne at nrel.gov
Wed Jun 16 18:00:16 EDT 2010

I'm not entirely sure when to reply to the list and when to reply to individuals.  For the sake of keeping everyone in the loop, I will probably reply to the list until I hear complaints.

One problem.  NREL has draconian firewall rules that are blocking the git port (I'm assuming 9418).  I tried http but it didn't seem to be available.  Any chance we can have http?  In the mean time, I will initiate the firewall exception process, but it might take a while.

Kyle