[Vtkcharts] Status

Keith Fieldhouse keith.fieldhouse at kitware.com
Wed Jun 23 17:19:02 EDT 2010

Hi Kyle,

Now that I've got a Stacked Bar implementation in VTK, I've got some ideas about how stacks and groups might work together.  I'm trying to put together an update of the API reflecting this so you can take a look (I think I can get closer to your API than I originally imagined).  Once I've done that we can work on revising it.

Keith