[Vtkcharts] Priorities

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Mar 16 16:53:30 EDT 2011

Lots of changes pushed into vtkCharts, working my way through the
list. When you get chance I would appreciate comments on the new Axis
and Legend classes. There are a few other bigger changes I am
finishing off, but what is there should be functional. You can use the
supplied tests to check how things work.

Marcus