Drew Lazzeri is an R&D engineer for Kitware’s Scientific Computing Team located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He assists with the development and maintenance of Kitware’s open source platforms and web applications, such as ParaView Web. This includes implementing new features, fixing bugs, and ensuring our applications adhere to Kitware’s quality guidelines.
Before joining Kitware, Drew was a full-stack engineer at interviewing.io. He built out new features for interviewing.io’s technical interview practice platform, helped simplify their rating system, and designed their email marketing system.
Drew received his bachelor’s degree in theater arts and mathematics from Santa Clara University.
- M. Leotta, D. Russell, and A. Matrai, "On the Maximum Radius of Polynomial Lens Distortion," in Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2022. [URL]
- M. Leotta, J. Shan, X. Zhang, C. Long, B. Xu, M. Purri, M. Zins, B. Jacquet, K. Dana, S. Seida, M. Berlin, Z. Li, J. Xue, and D. Lipsa, "Danesfield: Integrating Deep Learning and Classical Methods for Multiview Semantic 3D Modeling," in Proceedings of the MSS National Symposium on Sensor and Data Fusion, 2019.
- M. Leotta, C. Long, B. Jacquet, M. Zins, D. Lipsa, J. Shan, B. Xu, Z. Li, X. Zhang, S. Chang, M. Purri, J. Xue, and K. Dana, "Urban Semantic 3D Reconstruction From Multiview Satellite Imagery," in The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Workshops: EarthVision, 2019. Winner, Best Paper Award. [URL]
- M. Leotta, E. Smith, and D. Russell, "TeleSculptor: Dense 3D Models from Uncalibrated FMV," in Proceedings of the MSS National Symposium on Passive Sensors, 2018.
- M. Leotta, E. Smith, M. Dawkins, and P. Tunison, "Open source structure-from-motion for aerial video," in Proceedings of the IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, 2016. [URL]
- M. Leotta, P. Tunison, E. Smith, and M. Dawkins, "MAP-Tk: Motion imagery Aerial Photogrammetry Toolkit," in Proceedings of the MSS National Symposium on Passive Sensors, 2015.
- K. Fieldhouse, M. Leotta, A. Basharat, R. Blue, D. Stoup, C. Atkins, L. Sherrill, B. Boeckel, P. Tunison, J. Becker, M. Dawkins, M. Woehlke, R. Collins, M. Turek, and A. Hoogs, "KWIVER: An open source cross-platform video exploitation framework," in Proceedings of the IEEE Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop, 2014. [URL]
- Z. Sun, M. Leotta, A. Hoogs, R. Blue, R. Neuroth, J. Vasquez, A. Perera, M. Turek, and E. Blasch, "Vehicle change detection from aerial imagery using detection response maps," in SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing Motion Imagery for ISR and Situational Awareness, 2014. [URL]
- M. Leotta and J. Mundy, "Vehicle surveillance with a generic, adaptive, 3D vehicle model," IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 1457-1469, Jul. 2011. [URL]
- A. Perera, S. Oh, M. Leotta, I. Kim, B. Byun, C. Lee, S. McCloskey, B. Miller, Z. Huang, A. Vahdat, W. Yang, G. Mori, K. Tang, D. Koller, L. Fei-Fei, K. Li, G. Chen, J. Corso, Y. Fu, R. Srihari, Y. Fu, and R. Srihari, "GENIE TRECVID 2011 Multimedia Event Detection : Late-Fusion Approaches to Combine Multiple Audio-Visual features," in NIST TRECVID Workshop, 2011.
- M. Leotta, "Generic, deformable models for 3-d vehicle surveillance," Brown University, 2010.
- M. Leotta and J. Mundy, "Predicting high resolution image edges with a generic, adaptive, 3-D vehicle model," in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, 2009. [URL]
- C. Tsai, B. Madore, M. Leotta, M. Sofka, G. Yang, A. Majerovics, H. Tanenbaum, C. Stewart, and B. Roysam, "Automated retinal image analysis over the internet," IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 480-487, Jul. 2008. [URL]
- M. Leotta, A. Vandergon, and G. Taubin, "3D slit scanning with planar constraints," Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 2066-2080, Dec. 2008. [URL]
- M. Leotta, A. Vandergon, and G. Taubin, "Interactive 3D ScanningWithout Tracking," in Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing, 2007. [URL]
- M. Leotta and J. Mundy, "Epipolar curve tracking in 3-D," in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2007. [URL]
- M. Leotta and J. Mundy, "Learning background and shadow appearance with 3-D vehicle models," in Proceedings of the British Machine Vision Conference, 2006. [URL]
- D. Han, M. Leotta, D. Cooper, and J. Mundy, "Vehicle class recognition from video-based on 3D curve probes," in IEEE International Workshop on Visual Surveillance and Performance Evaluation of Tracking and Surveillance, 2005. [URL]