Robert Maynard is a Research and Development Engineer at Kitware. He is currently an active contributor to CMB and VTK-m with a research focus on finely-threaded visualization algorithms. He received his B.S. in Computer Science from Laurentian University.
- B. Lessley, R. Binyahib, R. Maynard, and H. Childs, External Facelist Calculation with Data-Parallel Primitives. The Eurographics Association, 2016.
- K. Moreland, C. Sewell, W. Usher, L. Lo, J. Meredith, D. Pugmire, J. Kress, H. Schroots, K. Ma, H. Childs, M. Larsen, C. Chen, R. Maynard, and B. Geveci, "VTK-m: Accelerating the Visualization Toolkit for Massively Threaded Architectures," IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications (CG\&A), vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 48-58 2016.
- R. Hovden, M. D. Hanwell, U. Ayachit, Y. Jiang, R. Maynard, and D. A. Muller, "Repeatable and Transferable Processing for Electron Tomography: An Open Platform for Visualization and Reconstruction of 3D Materials," Microscopy and Microanalysis, vol. 21, no. S3, pp. 2407-2408 2015.
- W. Schroeder, R. Maynard, and B. Geveci, Flying Edges: A High-performance Scalable Isocontouring Algorithm. IEEE Computer Society, 2015, pp. 33-40.
- K. Moreland, B. Geveci, K. Ma, and R. Maynard, "A Classification of Scientific Visualization Algorithms for Massive Threading.," Ultrascale Visualization Workshop in ACM New York, NY, USA ©2013, 2013.
- C. Sewell, J. Meredith, K. Moreland, T. Peterka, D. E. DeMarle, L. Lo, J. Ahrens, B. Geveci, and R. Maynard, "The SDAV Software Frameworks for Visualization and Analysis on Next-Generation Multi-Core and Many-Core Architectures," Ultrascale Visualization Workshop, 2013, pp. 206-214.
- R. Maynard et al., "Optimizing Threshold for Extreme Scale Analysis," SPIE Visualization and Data Analysis in SPIE, 2013.
- K. Moreland, B. King, R. Maynard, and K. Ma, "Flexible Analysis Software for Emerging Architectures," Petascale Data Analytics: Challenges and Opportunities, 2012.