Robert Maynard is a Research and Development Engineer at Kitware. He is currently an active contributor to CMB and VTK-m with a research focus on finely-threaded visualization algorithms. He received his B.S. in Computer Science from Laurentian University.
- K. Moreland, B. Geveci, K. Ma, and R. Maynard, "A Classification of Scientific Visualization Algorithms for Massive Threading," Proceedings of Ultrascale Visualization Workshop, 2013
- K. Moreland, B. Geveci, K. Ma, and R. Maynard, "A Classification of Scientific Visualization Algorithms for Massive Threading.," Ultrascale Visualization Workshop in ACM New York, NY, USA ©2013, 2013
- C. Sewell, J. Meredith, K. Moreland, T. Peterka, D. E. DeMarle, L. Lo, J. Ahrens, B. Geveci, and R. Maynard, "The SDAV Software Frameworks for Visualization and Analysis on Next-Generation Multi-Core and Many-Core Architectures," Ultrascale Visualization Workshop, 2013, pp. 206-214
- R. Maynard et al., "Optimizing Threshold for Extreme Scale Analysis," SPIE Visualization and Data Analysis in SPIE, 2013
- K. Moreland, B. King, R. Maynard, and K. Ma, "Flexible Analysis Software for Emerging Architectures," Petascale Data Analytics: Challenges and Opportunities, 2012