Robert Maynard is a Research and Development Engineer at Kitware. He is currently an active contributor to CMB and VTK-m with a research focus on finely-threaded visualization algorithms. He received his B.S. in Computer Science from Laurentian University.
- "In situ summarization with vtk-m," in Proceedings of the In Situ Infrastructures on Enabling Extreme-Scale Analysis and Visualization, 2017. ,
- External facelist calculation with data-parallel primitives," Proceedings of Eurographics Symposium on Parallel Graphics and Visualization, 2016. , "
- Vtk-m: accelerating the visualization toolkit for massively threaded architectures," IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications (CG\&A), vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 48-58, 2016. , "
- Repeatable and transferable processing for electron tomography: an open platform for visualization and reconstruction of 3d materials," Microscopy and Microanalysis, vol. 21, no. S3, pp. 2407--2408, 2015. , "
- Flying edges: a high-performance scalable isocontouring algorithm," Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE 5th Symposium on Large Data Analysis and Visualization (LDAV), pp. 33--40, 2015. , "
- The sdav software frameworks for visualization and analysis on next-generation multi-core and many-core architectures," SC Companion 2012, pp. 206--214, Jul. 2013. , "
- A classification of scientific visualization algorithms for massive threading.," SC Companion 2013, Nov. 2013. , "
- Optimizing threshold for extreme scale analysis," Proceedings of SPIE Visualization and Data Analysis, vol. 8654, Feb. 2013. , "
- Flexible Analysis Software for Emerging Architectures," Nov. 2012. , "