Kitware’s OSTP is a new career development program that allows you to start gaining valuable real-world experience as a full-time Kitware employee while also earning your master’s degree. Available to new graduates with computer science or computer engineering degrees, candidates can begin their career working on challenging open source projects while also earning their master’s.
The best part? We’ll cover 100% of your tuition costs.
- Three-year program includes compensation package (full-time salary and benefits), plus tuition costs fully covered by Kitware
- Receive mentorship from top experts and build technical skills across many industries while rotating through different groups in the company
- Gain valuable experience in open source processes, deep learning and AI platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of what it takes to create and maintain powerful open source software platforms – from securing funding to building project leadership skills
Who We Are Looking For:
- Ambitious, talented, curious candidates hungry to learn and make an impact through innovative research and development projects
- New graduates with a bachelor’s degree in computer science/computer engineering
- Developers ready to become leaders in the world of open source AI and scientific computing
Why Work for Kitware:
- Using deep learning and other aspects of artificial intelligence, we find solutions to some of the world’s most challenging problems for customers like the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Department of Energy (DOE), and many Fortune 500 companies
- We are leaders in the creation, development and deployment of global-reaching software tools and platforms such as CMake, ITK, VTK, ParaView,3D Slicer and KWIVER.
- We have a diverse group of research areas including Computer Vision, Scientific Computing, Medical Imaging, Data and Analytics, and Software Process
- We team up with top research institutes like Stanford, MIT, and Harvard, to name a few
- We offer competitive compensation and amazing perks, like flex schedule, generous PTO and endless opportunities to collaborate and have fun doing what you love