- With the UNC Department of Radiology, we are building a web-hosted service for research into the better prediction of stroke outcomes. Researchers will be able to upload their contrast-enhanced X-ray CT images to our system, and within a few minutes, our system will return multiple measures used in stroke outcome prediction. The mix of standard and innovative measures provided by our system can reduce the study size and cost required for statistically significant stroke treatment research.
- With the University of Southern California, we are deploying algorithms on the web to help with the analysis of traumatic brain injuries (TBI). This system enables researchers to compare the MRI scans of patients with TBIs to standard anatomic atlases. These comparisons can enable researchers to measure and generate new insights into the complex and often dramatic changes that can occur in TBI cases.
To learn more about our AaaS offerings, see our related blogs:
- Search our blogs for all that mentioned Resonant.
- Read the series of blogs on the components and capabilities of Resonant.
- Learn how Resonant can host analytic services using cloud infrastructure.
- Discover how the open-source licensing of Resonant means no-licensing fees and broad community support for you.
* To learn more about the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS industries, see the excellent article at ZDNet, and then contact us to help you bridge those services into a comprehensive solution that carries your idea to your customers.