After receiving a Master’s Degree in 2002, Sébastien Jourdain joined a French research laboratory (INRIA-Lorraine) where he spent two years developing a collaborative platform for software process. Sébastien then joined a small French software company specialized in open source scientific computing where he started to work with VTK and its Java wrapping.
In February 2010, Sébastien moved to New York and joined the Kitware team to work on ParaViewWeb and the collaborative aspects of ParaView. Sébastien has since become a lead contributor to VTK and ParaView: adding Web support for ParaView and VTK, improving the Java support for VTK, and enabeling interactive in-situ visualization on the Web. In October 2013, Sébastien relocated to Kitware’s Santa Fe, NM office to help foster collaboration with Kitware’s national lab customers in the area.
- Hpccloud: a cloud/web-based simulation environment," Dec. 2015. , "
- An image-based approach to extreme scale in situ visualization and analysis," p. 424–434, Jan. 2014. , "
- Python enabled paraviewweb for hpc analysis and visualization," Jan. 2014. , "
- A hybrid visualization system for molecular models," Jun. 2013. , "
- Remote visualization of large datasets with midas and paraviewweb," Jun. 2011. , "
- Examples of in transit visualization," Nov. 2011. , "
- Paraviewweb, a web framework for 3d visualization and data processing," Iadis international conference on web virtual reality and three-dimensional worlds, Jul. 2010. , "
- Sharex3d, a scientific collaborative 3d viewer over http," Aug. 2008. , "