On behalf of the Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) Community, we are happy to announce the release of ITK 4.13.0!
Here are a few selected highlights for this release:
- ITK is on PyPI: install ITK’s Python wrapping with:
pip install itk
- IsotropicWavelets remote module: isotropic and steerable wavelets in the frequency domain
- Improvement of the Image IO, including full 64 bit pixel support
- ITK Python interface improvements: use ITK in a procedural way
- Improved image and transform IO factory registration
- ITK’s thread pool refactored for improved performance
- Improved ITK test driver to compare images spacing, origin, size and direction
For a complete description of the many new features, including the ones highlighted above, see the ITK Discourse forum announcement.