Kitware is proud to announce the release of CDash 1.6.2. CDash the open-source, web-based software testing server, aggregates, analyzes and displays the results of software testing processes submitted from clients located around the world, conveying the state of a software system to continually improve its quality.
The main CDash server for open-source projects is now hosting 16+ projects and my.cdash.org is hosting more than 130 projects including KDE, Amarok and Lapack dashboards.
The 1.6 release adds more than 20 new features including:
- Support for persistent login
- Better database compression
- New graphs and reports
- Improved coverage visualization
- Better CTest communication
- Expected submission time based on historic average
- Faster load of the main dashboard page
- Improved navigation links
- Remote build management (beta)
If you would like to use CDash for your software project, Kitware is now hosting a CDash server that allows anyone to quickly setup a new project. This exciting, free service allows project to be administered entirely from the CDash web interface. To start submitting to your own personal CDash, register at http://my.cdash.org, and create your project.