CDash 1.6.4 Released
Kitware is proud to announce the release of CDash 1.6.4. This is a minor release for CDash 1.6 and does not require any database upgrade. CDash the open-source, web-based software testing server, aggregates, analyzes and displays the results of software testing processes submitted from clients located around the world, conveying the state of a software system to continually improve its quality.
This minor release fixes the following issues:
- CDash sends emails even when categories are disabled
- Missing client_jobschedule table columns
- Shared project repositories not updated correctly
- Improved command lines Build Error/Warning Display
- Subscription can be altered even if not admin
- Site description repeatedly escapes special characters
If you would like to use CDash for your software project, Kitware is now hosting a CDash server that allows anyone to quickly setup a new project. This exciting, free service allows project to be administered entirely from the CDash web interface. To start submitting to your own personal CDash, register at http://my.cdash.org, and create your project.