Kitware is proud to announce the release of CDash 1.8.2. CDash is the open-source, web-based software testing server that aggregates, analyzes and displays the results of software testing processes submitted from clients around the world, conveying the state of a software system and allowing continuous improvements in its quality.
The main CDash server for open-source projects is now hosting 16+ projects and my.cdash.org is hosting more than 250 projects including KDE, Amarok and Lapack dashboards.
The 1.8 release fixes more than 20 bugs and adds new features including:
- Support for asynchronous submissions
- Support for CDash@Home : central management of builds
- Automatic removal of builds based on group type
- Better code stability and improved coverage
- Better submission checking with CTest
- Better report of submission errors
To download or upgrade CDash to the newest release please visit http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/CDash:Upgrade
If you would like to use CDash for your software project, Kitware is now hosting a CDash server that allows anyone to quickly setup a new project. This exciting, free service allows projects to be administered entirely from the CDash web interface. To start submitting to your own personal CDash, register at http://my.cdash.org, and create your project.