CMake 2.6.2 Released
CMake 2.6.2 was released on September 25, 2008. This release mainly addresses compatibility issues and bug fixes for the 2.6 branch of CMake. Combined with 2.6.1, 2.6.2 addresses over 170 issues with 2.6.0. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Builds Second Life Viewer on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- Many small changes to find modules so that CMake can find installed software more reliably.
- The Mac OSX Framework creation support is complete
- A -trace option was added to CMake to enable easier debugging of CMake projects.
- Several documentation fixes.
- Added a new tree-view to the Qt cmake-gui.
- Allow CMakeImportBuildSettings to not match tools if CMAKE_OVERRIDE_COMPILER_MISMATCH is set.
- Bug fix in NSIS CPack where CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH did modify the path.
For a full listing of the changes in 2.6.2 visit: http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/CMakeChangeLog-2.6.2