ParaView User Training
ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform scientific data analysis and visualization tool that enables the analysis and visualization of extremely large datasets. ParaView is both a general purpose, end-user application with a distributed architecture that can be seamlessly leveraged by your desktop or other remote parallel computing resources and an extensible framework with a collection of tools and libraries for various applications including scripting (using Python), web visualization (through ParaViewWeb), or in-situ analysis (with Catalyst).
This course provides an overview of ParaView, including how to visualize and process data. The examples are based on use cases from several scientific domains.
This training mixes theory and application with a set of tutorials and exercises.
- Explore ParaView user’s interface
- Visualize and process data using ParaView
- Learn ParaView Python scripting
- Discover ParaView extension with plugins
- Basic knowledge of VTK is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Python is a plus