Intro to VTK.js
This course will introduce the Visualization Toolkit for the web, VTK.js, for users and developers interested in bringing their 3D visualizations to the web. This course focuses on building and exploring simple interactive visualizations, while introducing core VTK.js concepts and architecture.
- Introduce VTK concepts
- Build interactive visualization pipelines on the web
- Knowledge of VTK is helpful, but is not required.
- Knowledge of web frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, etc.) is helpful, but not required.
Introduction to VTK.js
- Project History
- Setting up a project
- First Visualization
- Data Model
- Visualization & Processing Pipeline
- Reading and writing data
- Leveraging ITK readers through itk-wasm
Integration with React, Vue, etc. (time permitting)