IGSTK 4.2 was released on June 20, 2009; this release is now available for download from the IGSTK website. This release contains the following new features:
- Video handling component (VideoImager)
- An integrated framework for tracking data acquisition and pivot calibration for surgical tools
- OpenIGTLink support
- A Scene Graph visualization framework
- Several new examples demonstrating MicronTracker, OpenIGTLink support, video imager components and other tools.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
For building instructions, please visit the IGSTK Wiki and search for “How to build IGSTK”. Or click here: http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/How_to_build_IGSTK.
The IGSTK book has been updated to reflect these changes, the book and other helpful sources of documentation can be found on IGSTK.org.