On behalf of the Pulse Physiology Community, we are pleased to announce that version 3.0 of the Pulse Explorer is now available. The Pulse Explorer is an open source visualization application for dynamic medical simulation using the Pulse Physiology Engine.
Version 3.0 Release Notes
- Added a Mechanical Ventilator interface
- Pressure Control, Volume Control, and CPAP Modes
- Volume loops display
- Hold Maneuver support
- Leak support
- Improved scenario authoring screen
- Removed Cardiac Arrest Action
- Added Arrhythmia Action
- Coarse and Fine Ventricular Fibrillation
- Unstable and Stable Ventricular Tachycardia
- Normal Sinus
- Sinus Bradycardia and Tachycardia
- Added Lorazipam to drug list
- Added version/build information for the Explorer and Pulse
- Updates to provide MacOS and Linux Binary distributions
- Improvements to style/look/feel of vitals monitor
Pulse Explorer Tutorial
We have created two new tutorial videos to highlight how to get started with the Pulse Explorer and how to use the Mechanical Ventilator simulation:
Download the Pulse Explorer
Download the binaries for our Pulse Explorer for MacOS, Windows, and Linux from the wiki. The source code is available on GitLab, as well.
For more information on our efforts and our users, visit our new and improved website or sign up for our newsletter. If you would like to feature your Pulse use case, please email us at email@example.com.