- Tools for tomographic reconstruction
- Tilt series alignment tool: zoom to region for alignment
- Determine tilt axis tool
- Weighted back projection, direct Fourier, and algebraic reconstructions
- Background subtraction tool
- Default animation (just press the play button)
- Random particles sample Dataset
- Gaussian, Laplace and Sobel filters
- ITK integration for advanced data processing
We hosted Robert Hovden and Yi Jiang at a small hackathon yesterday, and had a productive day testing features, squashing bugs, and mapping out priorities over the next few months. Featured Visualization shown above by Yi Jiang: nanoparticles and mesoscale materials are simulated using the tomviz "Random Particle" generator. Features within the structure span all length scales.
The tomviz project is developed as part of a collaboration between Kitware and Cornell University under DOE Office of Science contract DE-SC0011385. This is a community project, and we are very pleased to take input and contributions from all in the community.